Hard Disk Drive CrushBox HDB-20V, HDB-15 - Manual HDD crushersPopular Featured
Let’s face it: sometimes delete is not enough. Not even the erase function of your favorite security software won’t guarantee that someone cannot access the data on your HDD. That isn’t paranoia, it’s just common sense, especially in our world today when computer crime has gone through the roof. For those times, what you need is the Hard Disk Drive CrushBox.
Packing an awesome 2 and 1.5 tons of crushing power respectively, these two boxes will take care of your HDD, DVD, CD or even cellphone as per US Department of Defense and National Security Agency guidelines. This means, there won’t be anything to recover data from! You just pop your hardware into the CrushBox HDB-20V or HDB-15, pull the lever 10-15 times, and your device will be bent and with a couple of holes in it. No electrical power needed either: just some good old leverage and Japanese industrial know-how!
- Version: HDB-20V, HDB-15
- Suitable for HDD, DVD, CD, cellphone, etc.
- United States Department of Defense and NSA guidelines-compatible
- Operation: manual
- Crushing power: 2 tons (HDB-20V), 1.5 tons (HDB-15)
- Destruction method: two holes plus bending (HDB-20V), two holes (HDB-15)
- HDB-20V size: 400 x 235 x 175mm (15.7 x 9.2 x 6.8″)
- HDB-15 size: 320 x 235 x 175mm (12.6 x 9.2 x 6.8″)
- Weight: 12kg (27 lb, HDB-20V), 10.5kg (23 lb, HDB-15)
- Compatible media: 1″, 2.5″, 3.5″ HDD
- Includes carry bag, steel adapter for 2.5″ HDD, screw driver, cleaning brush
- Instructions: Japanese 🙂 Read more »